August 3, 2011

Behind The Scenes!

Ok guys. Club Penguin's going BEHIND THE SCENES with Billybob!! You can watch the video right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XcYI7MLvEE&feature=player_embedded

or go to the website:

http://community.clubpenguin.com/blog/2011/08/behind-the-scenes-at-club-peng.php

Anyways, they basically go behind the scenes with the artists who illustrate Club Penguin and other stuff!

Last but not least, I had a person (Anonymous) tell me that they wanted me to put on some music, like last year. What do you guys think? I'll be putting it up tomorrow or Friday, so post your favorite songs below!!

   Singing A Song,
Shawn Lily


              Here's A List of Songs Recommended By YOU! 



  1. Last Christmas, By Cascada

4 comments:

River Racer said...

Ah, last X-mas. I remember that song. It brought happiness... and pain. Anyways WHY ARE U SO POPULAR :O Im jelous. Anyways I spend more of my time drawing nowadays... whatever if you need help just tell me.


~RiverRacer

P.S. I wish I got birthday banners :P

Shawn Lily said...

@River Racer
Hey, River! I remember that song, too! It was....so touching. Aaah. Anyways, I miss you so much, but I'll see you in school soon! We have a big year ahead of us!!! :D

Shawn Lily said...

@River Racer
And if you have a blog, or something you're working on, I can help with the advertising!!! :)

River Racer said...

Oh thanks Shawn :D I posted alot on my flaming river blog and id love it if you could advertise (I also got a banner :3)

~RiverRacer