August 6, 2011

Ok, TOUGH

Ok guys. As you've noticed, I have posted a post, most similar to this one a long time ago! I'm struggling to keep up with what's happening in Club Penguin! This is why I need someone to step in and give me a hand! And yes, I know River Racer helps me out A LOT, but this time, she can't really, because we're both going to the same complicated school. You may think it's just any other school, but it isn't. So, I need someone to help me out and post something for me every once in a while. Please leave a comment at the bottom if you can! Thanks so much! I'll be up to posting and stuff when the next newspaper because right now, I AM BUSY, BUSY!!!!

Anyways, the virtual mp3 thing is about to be UP! Not many of you have chosen any songs except for Last Christmas so......I'm choosing for you! Haha!

And one more thing before you go! Try to visit RR's blog, because she's worked so hard, all this time. She even introduced me to blogging! Do you guys remember that? lol, such a long time ago!



BannerFans.com

Thanks For Your Sympathy,
Shawn Lily <3

4 comments:

River Racer said...

Hey! I can still help you! :P


~RiverRacer

Shawn Lily said...

@River Racer
Really?! Oh my gosh, would you? I didn't want to bother you, since we're both going to the same COMPLICATED SCHOOL! Are you sure? Thanks so much!!!! <3

River Racer said...

Yeah, totally! I set up my order page also on my blog :)


~RiverRacer

Shawn Lily said...

@River Racer
OMG, you are so awesome! But I already knew that!! ;)